Filter elements made of stainless steel, which are used for particle filtration. The filter fineness of these surface filters ranges from 1 µm to 1000 µm.
… for the filtration of particles in the degree range of 5 microns, 25 microns, 50 microns, 100 microns, 250 um
pre- and post-filters with absolute separation rate for particle removal from aqueous solutions, water, and other liquids as well as gases.
The P-SM consists of a regenerable stainless steel mesh, with stainless steel end caps and external protection. The retention rate ranges from 5 microns to 250 microns.
PROPERTIES AND ADVANTAGES
- The P-SM offers a particularly economical pre- and final filtration.
- Regeneration from stainless steel mesh in an ultrasonic bath or backwashing
- Welded contact points guarantee a constant pore diameter, even under extreme operating conditions
- Also suitable for highly viscous liquids
- Withstands a differential pressure of up to 5 bar (flow from outside to inside)
- Suitable for operating temperatures up to 200 oC.
- Water filtration
- biological fluids
- food and drinks
- Compressed air and other gases