Pleated Filter Cartridge
The Ultrafilter PF-UF pleated filter cartridges are designed for high flow rate applications and can be used as pre-filters or final polishing filters. The cartridges feature a spacer mesh that provides uniform fluid flow across the entire surface of the filter medium, maximizing dirt holding capacity and minimizing pressure drop.
These cartridges are absolute rated, which means that they provide consistent filtration performance. They have been tested using the industry standard single pass OSU-F2 test procedure with ISO 12103 part 1 A2 Fine and A4 Coarse test dust as appropriate. This testing ensures that the cartridges meet the high standards required for demanding applications.
Ultrafilter PF-UF filter cartridges are also highly chemically compatible, and their thermal bonded construction eliminates the need for adhesives, ensuring that the product integrity is maintained even in demanding applications. The materials used in the cartridges conform to the relevant requirements of FDA CFR21 part 177, and cartridges using polypropylene filter media meet the requirements for food contact as detailed in European Regulation 1935/2004.
Features & Benefits
- Absolute micron ratings for consistent, repeatable performance
- Inside-to-out flow ensures that contamination is collected inside the filter cartridge, for easy disposal.
- Meet requirements for food contact as detailed in EC 1935/2004
- Large surface area and pleat spacing mesh for low initial pressure drops and high dirt holding capacity
- 100% polypropylene construction and thermal bonding for wide chemical compatibility and low levels of extractable
- Suitable for steam sterilization, autoclaving, and hot water sanitation
- Available in 20″, 40″, and 60″ lengths to retrofit most existing installations
- Available in a range of micron retention rates: 0.45, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, and 100.