Stainless Steel Housing For Liquid Filtration
The PF-EG stainless steel housing is specifically designed to purify beverages like beer, soft drinks, and mineral water, as well as product water for a variety of applications. These housings are a popular choice for critical applications that require sterile filtration.
Some of the key features and benefits of these housings include:
- 12 different sizes are available to accommodate operating volumes ranging from 3 to 600 liters per minute.
- Compliance with the European directive 97/23/EG for pressure vessels.
- Bajonet-connection to ensure that the elements remain securely fixed at all times.
- Modular design that allows for the installation of different element sizes.
- DN 40 clamp connection located at the housing top.